Week beginning 15th January 2018
Happy New Year!
This week, the children have been learning to:
- Create an organised list in order to find all possibilities to a problem
- Revise times table facts
- Use an image to tell a story
- Understand a character by reading a text carefully
- Use prepositions, similes, colour and senses to improve sentences
- Describe a setting
- Investigate materials; predicting and explaining findings
- Learn new Welsh vocabulary
- Read a Welsh book
- Learn about the history of medicine
- Tuesday: Guitars
- Thursday- PE (Children are not to wear their school uniform)
- Friday- Science trip to Techniquest
Please make sure consent forms and payments are sent to school ASAP.
Parents Evening (Year 5 only) will take place Week beginning 29th January. Your child will receive their appointment time next week. If the time is not suitable, you are welcome to contact school and re-arrange.
Have a lovely weekend!
Miss Steel and Mr Jones