Category Archives: Nursery
Waun Wen Flying Start
Wednesday 2nd May
Come and enjoy a FREE hot drink & biscuit with
Donna Kendall – Family Partnership Team
Info & Advice available at drop in:
Hitting, Biting, Hurting Siblings,
Routines, Bed Time, Rules & Boundaries
& anything else worrying you! – Debt, mental health, relationships, domestic violence, addiction
@ The Flying Start Parent Room
Ask at school reception for more info or call Donna on 07584140848
Week beginning 15th January 2018
Happy New Year!
This week, the children have been learning to:
- Create an organised list in order to find all possibilities to a problem
- Revise times table facts
- Use an image to tell a story
- Understand a character by reading a text carefully
- Use prepositions, similes, colour and senses to improve sentences
- Describe a setting
- Investigate materials; predicting and explaining findings
- Learn new Welsh vocabulary
- Read a Welsh book
- Learn about the history of medicine
- Tuesday: Guitars
- Thursday- PE (Children are not to wear their school uniform)
- Friday- Science trip to Techniquest
Please make sure consent forms and payments are sent to school ASAP.
Parents Evening (Year 5 only) will take place Week beginning 29th January. Your child will receive their appointment time next week. If the time is not suitable, you are welcome to contact school and re-arrange.
Have a lovely weekend!
Miss Steel and Mr Jones
Welcome to your site!